Compare current accounts
The current account market offers some great deals for those willing to switch providers. Switching is simple because most of the legwork is done for you and, at the end of it, you can benefit from an account that’s much better for your pocket and lifestyle.
If you’re looking for the best current account, you’ll benefit from healthy competition among banks and building societies. This has created a wide range of products from which to choose, and you can search for current accounts that offer:
- High rates of interest
- Cashback and rewards on spending
- Competitive overdraft rates
Always compare your options to get the right deal for you.
Here are our top current account deals. You can see more accounts below.
Please note: at various point on this page you will see the abbreviation AER. AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year
Get £150 for switching to HSBC - and £50 if you stay
- Get £150 when you use the full Current Account Switch Service to switch your current account to the HSBC Advance account via MoneySuperMarket. The switch must include two Direct Debits or Standing Orders. T&Cs apply
- Get a further £50 when you register for mobile or online banking and meet the account eligibility criteria for at least 9 of the first 12 months
- To qualify customers must pay in a minimum of £1,750 a month
- Customers are not eligible if they hold an HSBC account or have done since Jan 2015
- Preferential rate of 5% AER/Gross on HSBC Regular Saver account for 12 months
- Account holder must be 18+
- You will not find this offer on comparison sites outside Moneysupermarket Group