Boiler & central heating breakdown cover for landlords

Insure your property from any boiler or central heating breakdowns

Letting out property can be stressful – so the last thing you need as a landlord is a phone call from your tenant saying there’s a problem with the boiler.

MoneySuperMarket doesn't offer a comparison service for this type of product but we have compiled a list below of insurers who can help.